Medical and Healthcare Electronic Design Services
The medical and healthcare sectors are amongst the most dynamic and advanced when it comes to the design, development and application of new technologies. This means that equipment and device manufacturers as well as specialist product designers need the support and expertise of professional embedded systems providers.
We can provide the expertise and experience to meet the specific demands of the medical, clinical and healthcare sectors, understanding the design challenges relating to electromagnetic interference, thermal and acoustic properties, access and serviceability issues and medical device certifications and regulations.
Key issues for Medical and Healthcare sectors:
- Performance to and compliance with regulations and specifications
- EMI, thermal and moisture protection properties
- High performance computing power and connectivity
- Reducing development timescales and time-to-market
- Cost efficiency in overall project delivery
- Proven project reliability to ensure deadline completion
- Product lifetime engineering and production support
The DSL Advantage
All our design and development work is carried out in-house at our UK design centre such that our verification methodology covers every part of the process.
Our capabilities include:
- Advanced processor board design
- Latest design tools
- Proven Development Processes
- Detailed knowledge of cutting edge chipset integration and functionality
- Design capability in RF, Analogue and Digital
All of our design engineers are fully trained to recognised IPC CID+ standards for circuit design and PCB design. This includes specific capability in Design For eXcellence (DFX), Design for Manufacture (DFM), Design for Test (DFT) and Design for Assembly (DFA).
Services for the Medical and Healthcare sectors:
Our range of specialist services includes:
- Systems Engineering
- Electronic Design
- Compliance Test & Verification
- Software services
- Obsolescence management
Please Note: DSL’s products are not designed, nor certified for, critical life support systems. DSL cannot be held responsible for any inappropriate usage, in such scenarios.