Power and Utilities Electronic Design Services
The Power and Utilities sectors are facing new technology challenges as they seek to find more effective ways of increasing energy provision whilst helping to increase energy efficiency, protect our environment and preserve natural resources.
Our experience and technology expertise provides a range of solutions for the Power and Utilities sectors covering support for embedded and programmable automation and control, switching and distribution and monitoring applications.
Key issues for Power and Utilities sector:
- Harsh environment operating capabilities
- Long term availability and product support
- Open standards based platforms
- Reduced development timescales and time-to-market
- Proven project reliability to ensure deadline completion
- Product lifetime engineering and production support
The DSL Advantage
All our design and development work is carried out in-house at our UK design centre such that our verification methodology covers every part of the process.
Our capabilities include:
- Advanced processor board design
- Latest design tools
- Proven Development Processes
- Detailed knowledge of cutting edge chipset integration and functionality
- Design capability in RF, Analogue and Digital
All of our design engineers are fully trained to recognised IPC CID+ standards for circuit design and PCB design. This includes specific capability in Design For eXcellence (DFX), Design for Manufacture (DFM), Design for Test (DFT) and Design for Assembly (DFA).
Services for the Power and Utilities sectors:
Our range of specialist services includes:
- Systems Engineering
- Electronic Design
- Compliance Test & Verification
- Software services
- Obsolescence management