Automation and Control Electronic Design Services
Today’s technology led modern manufacturing sector relies on a high level of automation and control to provide efficiency and precision on a scale never before reached. In this modern manufacturing age operating environments can still be very demanding for computer systems and so rugged and thoroughly tested and capable solutions are vital.
We provide experience of creating ‘tried-and-tested’ embedded solutions for the demanding environments of automation and control, allowing OEM’s and systems integrators to develop ‘right first time’ applications.
Key issues for Automation and Control:
- Harsh environment operating capabilities
- Flexibility to meet implementation schedules
- Long term availability and product support
- Open standards based platforms
- Reduced development timescales and time-to-market
- Proven project reliability to ensure deadline completion
The DSL Advantage
All our design and development work is carried out in-house at our UK design centre such that our verification methodology covers every part of the process.
Our capabilities include:
- Advanced processor board design
- Latest design tools
- Proven Development Processes
- Detailed knowledge of cutting edge chipset integration and functionality
- Design capability in RF, Analogue and Digital
All of our design engineers are fully trained to recognised IPC CID+ standards for circuit design and PCB design. This includes specific capability in Design For eXcellence (DFX), Design for Manufacture (DFM), Design for Test (DFT) and Design for Assembly (DFA).
Services for the Automation and Control sectors:
Our range of specialist services includes:
- Systems Engineering
- Electronic Design
- Compliance Test & Verification
- Software services
- Obsolescence management