Broadcast and Communications Electronic Design Services
The Broadcast and Communications sectors continue to drive technical innovation to satisfy the world’s desire for increasingly effective connectivity, information and entertainment. DSL provides a range of services, products and capabilities which help mission-critical hardware OEM’s deliver high performing networking, communications and broadcast systems across the globe.
Key issues for Broadcast and Communications:
- High performance computing power and connectivity
- Reducing development timescales and time-to-market
- Carrier grade performance inherent in design solutions
- Proven project reliability to ensure deadline completion
- Obsolescence management and continuous development
The DSL Advantage
All our design and development work is carried out in-house at our UK design centre such that our verification methodology covers every part of the process.
Our capabilities include:
- Advanced processor board design
- Latest design tools
- Proven Development Processes
- Detailed knowledge of cutting edge chipset integration and functionality
- Design capability in RF, Analogue and Digital
All of our design engineers are fully trained to recognised IPC CID+ standards for circuit design and PCB design. This includes specific capability in Design For eXcellence (DFX), Design for Manufacture (DFM), Design for Test (DFT) and Design for Assembly (DFA).
Services for the Broadcast and Communications sectors:
Our range of specialist services includes:
- Systems Engineering
- Electronic Design
- Compliance Test & Verification
- Software services
- Obsolescence management