DSL present ICOP Technology demonstrating the implementation of IoT with their low power product range.
Within the video, you can see…
1. The Panel PC communicates with the board via a Zigbee module. It then uses an ultrasound sensor to collect the required data.
2. The SBC controls 4 motors by PWM through the PC/104 connector.
3. User inputs command or setting in Panel PC to control SBC via Zigbee communication.
4. SBC sends/receives data to/from remote site server via 3G/4G/WiFi.
5. USB camera is attached to Panel PC to take pictures when objects passing through ultrasound sensor attached to SBC.