DSL present ICOP Technology demonstrating the implementation of IoT with their low power product range.
Within the video, you can see…
1. The Panel PC communicates with the board via a Zigbee module. It then uses an ultrasound sensor to collect the required data.
2. The SBC controls 4 motors by PWM through the PC/104 connector.
3. User inputs command or setting in Panel PC to control SBC via Zigbee communication.
4. SBC sends/receives data to/from remote site server via 3G/4G/WiFi.
5. USB camera is attached to Panel PC to take pictures when objects passing through ultrasound sensor attached to SBC.
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 now available!
DSL are now pleased to be able to offer you the latest version of Windows...Read more