All our design engineers are fully trained to recognised IPC CID+ standards for circuit and PCB design.
This includes specific capabilities in Design For eXcellence (DFX), Design for Manufacture (DFM), Design for Test (DFT) and Design for Assembly (DFA).
DSL has a wealth of experience in all areas of Embedded, Industrial and Electronic design.
Below you will find a small selection of just some of the leading edge technologies DSL have incorporated over the last 20 years.
DSL’s strength, achieved via 2 decades of multi-vertical market designs, translates to an eagerness and readiness to embrace new technologies, without necessitating a steep learning curve.
> x86 architecture
– AMD G-Series (1.1-1.8GHz, dual/quad core)
– Intel Atom (1.1-1.8GHz, dual/quad core)
– Vortex86SX/DX/DX2/DX3 (300MHz-1GHz)
– AMD LX800/GX533/GX1 (300-533MHz)
> FPGA integration
– Spartan 6
– Spartan 3
– Altera MAX®
– Microchip PIC®
Analogue & Digital Design
> Analogue circuitry
– 4-20mA current loop
– Motor control
> Digital circuitry
– Serial (USB, RS232, RS485)
– Pulse counter inputs
– Switch Mode Power supplies
– Mass storage
– JTAG Test
> Circuit Isolation
– RS232/422/485 Isolation
– Lightning Protection
– Fully isolated power supplies
OS, Firmware and Software Design
> Embedded Operating Systems
– Windows 10 IoT Enterprise/Core
– Windows Embedded Standard 7/8
– Windows Embedded Compact 7/2013
– Windows Embedded Standard 2009
– Windows XP Embedded
– Windows CE 5.0/6.0
> Embedded Firmware
– Bespoke customer specified application firmware
> Application Software
– Bespoke customer specified application software