Security and Access Control Electronic Design Services
Security in all its forms is a high priority in many aspects of our daily lives. Personal, commercial and information security all depend on the application of sophisticated technology to ensure high levels of protection. Throughout the many forms of security systems including surveillance, access control, tracking and IT the technology behind them depends on the thorough and expert application of reliable and effective computing systems.
DSL’s experienced design engineers provide vital support in designing, developing and building high performance solutions to fulfil the needs of security and access control system manufacturers.
Key issues for the Security and Access Control sector:
- – Outdoor environment operating capabilities
- – Low power operation capability
- – High performance and flexible connectivity options
- – Secure system designs
- – Proven project reliability to ensure deadline completion
The DSL advantage:
All our design and development work is carried out in-house at our UK design centre such that our verification methodology covers every part of the process.
Our capabilities include:
- – Advanced processor board design
- – Latest design tools
- – Proven Development Processes
- – Detailed knowledge of cutting edge chipset integration and functionality
- – Design capability in RF, Analogue and Digital
All of our design engineers are fully trained to recognised IPC CID+ standards for circuit design and PCB design. This includes specific capability in Design For eXcellence (DFX), Design for Manufacture (DFM), Design for Test (DFT) and Design for Assembly (DFA).
Services for the Security and Access Control sectors:
Our range of specialist services includes:
- – Systems Engineering
- – Electronic Design
- – Prototyping
- – Production
- – Compliance Test & Verification
- – Software services
- – Obsolescence management