Multimedia Electronic Design Services
Delivering a wider range of information and entertainment across a constantly increasing variety of delivery formats is the job of today’s fast moving Multimedia industry. Covering applications for Gaming, Entertainment, POS/POI, Digital Signage and Multi Media DSL can provide highly skilled design and development solutions to provide the computing applications necessary to bring new multimedia systems to life – and to market.
Key issues for the Multimedia sector:
- – Demanding 24/7 operating performance capability
- – Reduced development timescales and time-to-market
- – Standards compliance and compatibility
- – Highly flexible connectivity and networking
- – Scalable performance and high end graphic capability
The DSL advantage:
All our design and development work is carried out in-house at our UK design centre such that our verification methodology covers every part of the process.
Our capabilities include:
- – Advanced processor board design
- – Latest design tools
- – Proven Development Processes
- – Detailed knowledge of cutting edge chipset integration and functionality
- – Design capability in RF, Analogue and Digital
All of our design engineers are fully trained to recognised IPC CID+ standards for circuit design and PCB design. This includes specific capability in Design For eXcellence (DFX), Design for Manufacture (DFM), Design for Test (DFT) and Design for Assembly (DFA).
Services for the Multimedia sectors:
Our range of specialist services includes:
– Systems Engineering
– Electronic Design
– Compliance Test & Verification
– Software services
– Obsolescence management
The Meeting Room Booker does exactly what it says on the tin, the challenge was bringing this into the touchscreen technology age, enabling local booking and control and exactly the same via any workplace network.